Compute, Network or Storage
Managed Infrastructure Services
Managed Infrastructure Services – An intelligent and economical augmentation of your IT team
Outfitted with sophisticated tools, adequate skills and a robust delivery framework, all meant to offer secure IT solutions; just what your business needs.
Generally, businesses have relied on infrastructure Managed Service Providers (MSP) to get standardized and cost efficient services. This enables them to focus on their main business while minimizing the risk, maximizing infrastructure up time and advocacy for up to date technology advancements. The fast pace of innovation of digital technologies has reset the expectations of businesses, which now require MSPs to deliver significantly higher value by becoming a trusted partner and an empowering agent in their digital journey.
Failures of IT infrastructure can and have proven calamitous for businesses. Consistent and constant management of these platforms by an operations entity round-the-clock, supplemented by seasoned professionals is the key to their regular functioning.
Uurnik Systems is an accomplished MSP (managed service provider), delivering managed IT solutions and support services remotely or onsite for clients’ data center, campus, branch or workspace infrastructure and helpdesks.
The intelligence embedded in our systems correlates the data to determine a meaningful impact of the events that occur. Whereby it neglects false alarms, it ensures that some of the critical issues aren’t left unattended. Not only that, there is a proactive element in our systems, which foresees issues & recommends possible resolutions.
A key objective of digital service management is to cut down the expenditure of businesses on repetitive IT maintenance tasks. Periodic IT operations are conducted and reported in a timely fashion with uniformity.
What We Can Manage?
Services Powered By Advanced Consolidated Monitoring
Visualize the topology and pinpoint the root cause for bottlenecks. Broad network visibility helps you maintain the highest QoS. Alerts on performance degradation to pre-empt user impact.
Manage and optimize physical servers’ & their components’ performance by periodically monitoring CPU, disk, memory, services and events.
Correlate storage usage with environments, users and applications. Optimise utilization & streamline management of network-based/local storage etc. to prevent downtime & improve SLA compliance.
Manage services running on a server’s operating system. Example, NT services on MS Windows server. Health & performance monitoring of active directory server leads to its smooth operation.
Correlate physical and virtual resources; maximize utilization, purpose built monitoring for Vblock, Cisco UCS, FlexPod.
Track application KPI’s. Deepen visibility into their metrics. Identify app problems before users get impacted. Correlate app performance with supporting infrastructure
Monitor databases to accelerate identification of performance issues & ensure scalability at peak usage. Reduce DB management overhead
Enforce SLAs for public and private clouds. Find root cause and accelerate resolution.
Elastic Yet Comprehensive
Customers Can Pick and Choose
Service Level Agreements
What, How and Why?
- Entire IT estate managed, monitored & taken care of in a consolidated fashion
- Process-driven changes to the infrastructure
- Visibility into the infrastructure for prognostic analysis
- Experts in critical hours of need; an augmentation of your IT team
- Consolidated Infrastructure Management
- Following of streamlined processes e.g. ITIL packages, escalation paths, change approvals, etc. using our world-class service desk management
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Highly skilled engineering resources; onsite or remote
- Notification about your infrastructure on the move, mobile app
- Vast & extensive range of technologies and platforms supported out-of-the-box
- Start monitoring in virtually no time
- Empowering you to take decisive actions based on intrinsic details; all at your dispersal
- Don’t miss out on the strategic part during all this!
Application Oriented & Prognostic Analytics
Siloed Vs Consolidated
A Typical Use Case
- Siloed data & long triage calls
- Inability to collaborate or correlate
- Frustrated staff
- Poor User Experience, SLA concerns
- Single view improving visibility
- Less time spent on monitoring
- Rapid issue resolution
- Rich & coherent user experience
Faster Time to Monitor
What Incorporates in Our Managed Services Offering?
The Dynamics of Managed Services
Customers Demands & How We Address Them
Our Engagement Model
Why Choose Us
Most comprehensive monitoring for conventional & modern infrastructures
Repairing Time Improvement
Fewer Service Desk Tickets
Faster Cloud Adaptation Rate
Contact Us To Schedule A Free Consultation
Let us transform your IT network so you can transform your business