Scalable, Agile & Secure
Uurnik’s Managed SD-WAN
Enrich & strengthen your network with a scalable, application-aware and agile WAN
Uurnik’s Managed SD-WAN service will facilitate businesses to meet their WAN challenges and deliver a variety of compelling benefits once deployed effectively.
Software-defined WAN is the next-generation, all-in-one network, and L4–L7 WAN services architecture that customers have started looking towards. The SD-WAN application-, endpoint- and network-aware, context-based routing is optimized to address the proliferation of connected devices (IoT and mobility), content (big data), and cloud applications (SaaS) in today’s digital age. It unleashes the WAN’s full potential, enabling faster IT and reduced OpEx and CapEx.
Uurnik Systems’ managed SD-WAN service brings the next-generation WAN connectivity solution for small, medium and large enterprises in today’s cloud-centric environment. It helps customers for whom agility, flexibility and simple management of an entire network from a single user interface are overriding and this is often delivered by reducing the overall cost of the network.
In addition to SD-WAN technology, Uurnik Systems offers a comprehensive framework for SD-WAN implementation that’s tailored to any business desires.
Uurnik Connect – Capabilities
- Policy-based packet forwarding
- Dynamic, policy-based path selection with load balancing for high network availability. Preserves application performance based on pre-set thresholds.
- Application-driven packet forwarding
- Monitors and improves network paths for higher quality. Application visibility and acceleration with HTTP object caching for superior workforce and user experience.
- Transport-independence of underlay network
- Independent connectivity (MPLS, Internet, or 3/4G LTE) with a scalable, modular design and a consistent operating model. Unifies disparate locations with any access and connects to leading cloud service providers with SD-WAN.
- Secure, IP-based virtual overlay network
- Certified, app-aware, integrated threat defense for direct internet access and world-class threat prevention across the entire attack continuum. Enables end-to-end encryption for secure data transmission over public networks.
- Service automation via centralized management, control and orchestration
- Single, centralized and consolidated management platform to deploy, manage, maintain & troubleshoot the entire WAN solution.
- High availability through multiple WAN links
- Increases resiliency with redundant and diverse connections at each location
- Service assurance of each SD-WAN tunnel
- Ensuring that the end-to-end logical connections between locations are up
- WAN optimization
- Advanced security services.
- Zero Touch Deployment (ZTD) – minimal or none involvement of field engineering staff in deployment.
A fully managed WAN connectivity service offering complete SD-WAN lifecycle management
Analysis of existing WAN gauging current & future requirements. Design a solution including the choice of connectivity, addressing any non-SD-WAN requirements and selecting accurately scalable SD-WAN equipment. Assist in their centralized or regional procurement.
We maintain an extended set of relationships where we leverage our partners. Using (Zero Touch Deployment) ZTD, we anyways tend to reduce the deployment overhead.
Configure each site as per design and integrate it into the existing network. Includes migration from legacy MPLS networks, legacy security VPNs, coordination of third parties and more.
Support on the SD-WAN overlay network. Single point of contact to assess, investigate and triage any SD-WAN issue.Full Incident Management for CPE software updates and hardware replacement
Fine-tune change management scenarios, from the physical layer of the SD-WAN deployment to the overlay and underlay. Network routing & access policies aligned once applications’ traffic patterns are determined.
Continually optimize services to identify the best solutions for your enterprise requirements. Network management services include 24/7/365 NOC support and a comprehensive customer portal for complete network management visibility.
What, How and Why?
- Vendor agnostic design. Choose the vendor based on our recommendation or as per your needs
- Full SD-WAN design including underlay
- Capability to steer traffic based on applications’ demands
- Connectivity to cloud-based DC without complex traffic steering
- A managed & hybrid approach to SD-WAN. Ripping out legacy WAN is easier said than done
- Source and deliver SD-WAN to the site
- Deployment of sophisticated policies and service controls
- Migration of site into the network
- Management using our single-pane of glass solution
- Optimization once you discover & want your apps to adapt
- Issue resolution using our world-class service desk management platform
- Centralized management & automation
- Responding to the increase in bandwidth demands
- Reaching out to workers on the move
- Transport independence; utilize any underlay technology (MPLS, internet, 3G/4G, DSL) & still get similar security
- Avoid delays in getting the traditional private WAN service e.g. MPLS circuits delivered, provisioned & then QoS tuned
- Path selection based on applications’ demands
- Application performance; enhancing visibility, smoothing the way to optimization & efficient caching
- Highly secure connectivity
- Zero-touch deployment
Benefits of Uurnik Connect
Most SD-WAN vendors need to sell you a service that you’re expected to deploy on every site and manage yourself. That’s not the case with Uurnik Systems, Managed SD-WAN is totally different here. Our fully-integrated managed resolution enables you to add SD-WAN wherever and the way it most closely fits on your network.
Natively integrated with our consolidated infrastructure management platform, deploying a custom hybrid SD-WAN solution has never been easier. And with our access-agnostic approach, you’ll be able to combine and match access options to strike the best balance between price, performance, and resiliency. With Uurnik Systems SD-WAN, it’s never an either/or proposition: the selection is yours.
Innovative, Secure, and Fully Managed
Our Managed SD-WAN service delivers cost-effective and feature-rich solutions for your
enterprise applications. You’ll benefit from a technology that seamlessly and securely interoperates with
your infrastructure and it’s all managed and supported 24/7 by skilled engineers in our network
Why Choose Us
Most comprehensive monitoring for conventional & modern infrastructures
Repairing Time Improvement
Fewer Service Desk Tickets
Faster Cloud Adaptation Rate
Contact Us To Schedule A Free Consultation
Let us transform your IT network so you can transform your business