Network – The Fundamental Platform in IT Environments Today
More than a decade ago, it was predicted that network will be ‘the’ platform. It seemed a bit of an over-statement to some folks. Today, we all know it.
- ACI, NSX, Contrail, Nuage VSP
- Distributed gateway, distributed firewall, routed network fabric, micro-segmentation, Virtual Network Functions (VNF), scaling, API integration, automation (link to network automation-as-a-service page).
- SD-WAN (link to Managed SD-WAN service page)
- Mobile operators, WAN Service Providers, Internet Service Providers, Internet Exchange Points, Content Delivery Networks
- MPLS, Traffic Engineering, CGNAT, Route-servers
Data-Centers: Scalable & Simple
Software Defined Data Center, leaf and spine, virtualized networks, DC fabric without STP, FabricPath, TRILL, etc.
Campus networks for corporates, hospitals, hotels, etc. all set to host feature-rich services like VoIP, Video-conferencing, IPTV, security cameras, etc.
Quality of service (QoS) policy should be designed, implemented and fine-tuned before these services are brought into action.
Cloud Computing Networking
- Overlay networking,
- Nested hypervisors (CloudSwitch)
- MAC-in-MAC (PBB, vCDNI)
- MAC-over-IP (VXLAN)
- IP-over-IP (Amazon EC2)
- VXLAN, NVGRE, Stateless Transport Tunneling (STT).
- Whenever someone preaches you that network virtualization will be as trivial as computing or storage virtualization, be careful. There’s a big chance that they aren’t sure.
Why Choose Us
Most comprehensive monitoring for conventional & modern infrastructures
Repairing Time Improvement
Fewer Service Desk Tickets
Faster Cloud Adaptation Rate
Contact Us To Schedule A Free Consultation
Let us transform your IT estate so you can transform your business